Sunday, July 20, 2008

Summer Holidays?!!!

Well everywhere August is the month of holidays... you take a break from whatever crab you are doing an go on a hiatus for a while....
That is except for people like us who have their August full with classes and exams!
It's not fair! I need a break to organize my personal life, get balanced and regain the composure I once lost to someone who did not deserve it!

But life does not go on hiatus, does it? Neither does business.... Neither do I, Neither do all my other mates... We Move On!

1 comment:

? said...

Hello!
I don't know how you will look on this but I came by your blog today for the very first time. I've never been able to understand the passion that some have for blogging but I love reading stuff that awakens the mind and inflames the imagination. I think yours is an admirable blog and reading this post and through your archives was interesting. I couldn't resist the temptation to do just that. The more scope it gave to my mind although I was hoping to read and leave quietly without surprising you with any comment. Perhaps you will be inviting me back sometime if you think a counter visit is worth one infringement of your normal routine? I'll look out for your arrival. Until then, take care.

btw: have you seen or read the master and margarita?

Let"s Make A Change

Support World AIDS Day

Answers.Com