Saturday, April 7, 2007

I Only Know One Thing.... 'Solitude' Would Be a High Price to Pay!

Dear All;

I have come to the conclusion that based on what a lot of people consider intellectualism, I don't know a thing. I hate big words, formalities & ethics; therefore, I should not by any means expect others to see me as a confident manager.

There is however this air about being popular… Is it necessary for a manager to be popular?

I remember in Organizational Behavior course, we learned that a boss is doomed to be lonely. Solitude is the price a leader has to pay. There would be no friends, no heartfelt talks & no genuine smiles. Would I be willing to exchange friendship for leadership? Wouldn't it be too high a price to pay?

Regards,

Louise Shafaghiha



------------------------------------------------
National Iranian Gas Company
http://www.nigc.ir
-----------------------------------------------

1 comment:

mzi said...

friendship and leadership???
i never thought about it in this way!
wow!
i think i will choose friendship!

Let"s Make A Change

Support World AIDS Day

Answers.Com